Monday, June 23, 2008

Challenge #2

So...since it is obvious that I am not going to win the first challenge of the Ultimate Scrapbook Challenge by Scrapbooks, etc...I went ahead and worked on the second challenge tonight.  (Although it does look like I have locked in 3rd place on the first challenge).  The second challenge was to do cool journaling or doodling.  Here is what I did:


I made the journaling part of the design...the roof to a house, the top of a tree. I also made some words bolder than others.   Here's to hoping that I have to again ask you to vote.  :)  They announce the ten finalists for this challenge on Wednesday the 25th.  
Paper from Scrapworks and Cosmo Cricket. Cardstock from Coredinations. Paint from Making Memories and Scribbles. Chipboard from Maya Road. Other: Hambly overlay (clouds), lace from Prima and embroidery floss from DMC. 

1 comment:

Alex said...

Whoohoo Pamela - this is fabulous!!!! Do you have to register to play these challenges, they look like fun! This is amazing, girl - you have my vote! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex