Saturday, June 14, 2008

Inspired by Patterned Paper

So, as you can probably tell from my posts lately, but I have been surfing the scrapbooking online community lately...just for fun...seeing what's out there.  I came across a site called AMM (A Million Memories)...they are having a very cool Creative Imaginations contest right now.  I was also inspired by a challenge that was issued on there. The challenge was to be inspired by a piece of patterned paper (not to use the paper but to make you LO based on the design of the pp).  You can check it out here to see what others did.  Anyways, here is what I did.

This was the paper I was inspired by [Dream Street Papers]:


And here is the LO I made:





7 comments:

Amanda L. said...

That felt tree ROCKS!!!!

Christina Carnoy said...

I love both of your layouts!

Chris said...

That is an AWESOME take on the pattern paper!

Alex said...

Totally cute Pamela - I just love the tree! Great job on their challenge! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

TanishaRenee said...

You did a great job on that felt tree- really striking!

Tabitha said...

this is awesome

Anonymous said...

Your tree totally rocks Pamela!

~Cat from MySpace~